Contact Integra Team
Beit Hapa'amon, Hall 230, (POB 37), Hata'as St. 20, Kfar Saba,
Phone: +972 (3) 509-41-06
Fax: +972 (3) 527-31-76
Resilience & Preparedness
After the training is completed, the following capabilities will be built-in for the client:
- Stability - stemming from a foundation of combined organizational flexibility
- Dedicated response teams
- An active dynamic leadership matrix
- Integrated skills to manage a variety of scenarios.
Proposed solutions include:
- Dynamic leadership training
- Establishment of dedicated response teams
- Specification of crisis management roles (nerve center/sub-centers)
- Gap coverage, identifying threats and key scenarios, anticipating needs
- Preparing an emergency file
- Coaching and training program
- Routine drills and simulations
- Skill and certification testing
Resilience consists of leadership, readiness, preparedness, competence which allows: coping and crisis management, rehabilitation and a return to normal operation.
A ready organization is skilled and practiced, at full competence, with dynamic leadership that is available and present on the scene and includes: professional and skilled response teams, a full understanding of the scenario and its implications and the ability to manage and cope with the situation.
A strong and ready organization has an inherent flexibility and creative ability to solve problems on the fly, while maintaining the organizationís vitality, strength and sustainability.
Continuity of the organizationís operation is what ensures its survival over time.
What are the main threats?
- Earthquakes - the most extreme scenario
- Natural disasters: floods, landslides, volcanos, tsunami, storms, etc.
- Personal injury - serious accidents: transport accidents, collapse of buildings, hazardous materials spills, fires, factory accidents, etc.
- Crime and Terrorism
- Local safety problems
- Fluctuations in economic / political - government / global scenarios
Our philosophy: preparing the client to cope with an earthquake scenario which is the most extreme event (considered a mega - event) prepares the organization for other such scenarios and enables it to be resilient and strong, both in times of emergency and routine.
Our solutions are customized to the clientís specifications Ė according to reasonably expected risks, anticipated threats and specific unique challenges to the organizationís area of activity. We train the client to be able to manage capably and independently of an event and we also provide a variety of tools and methods to deal with a wide range of needs and scenarios.
We place a special emphasis on the prudent use of existing resources and without the need to invest in additional resources, such as: personnel, technology, infrastructure, etc. Our experience indicates that usually the client has all the resources needed, but is not aware or sufficiently skilled in their utilization.