Contact Integra Team
Beit Hapa'amon, Hall 230, (POB 37), Hata'as St. 20, Kfar Saba,
Phone: +972 (3) 509-41-06
Fax: +972 (3) 527-31-76
Methodologies & Toolkits
IntegraTeam develops and provides a wide range of unique methodologies to deal with the challenges of managing disasters, emergencies, and crises for the Homeland Security Sector.
Our unique service was developed by multi -disciplinary experts (including private sector c-level executives, senior military officers and academics) with extensive experience in the following:
- Leading emergency scenarios in real time
- Guiding populations in times of crisis
- Assembling and training tactical teams
- Creating volunteer and support networks
- Managing crises in the enterprise sector
- Training leadership
These methodologies are born from the
integration of three world views:
Corporate Processes / Management and Leadership / Defense and Security agencies.
These unique methodologies have been successful in contributing significantly to management abilities in routine, day-to-day situations.
Main working areas:
- Dynamic leadership
- Emergency methodologies and tools to improve routine functioning
- Coping with emergency situations
- Resilience and preparedness for unexpected situations
- Civil defense
- Crisis Management
- Forward management at the scene of dynamic events
Clients are welcome to select a pre-defined training and certification package or request a customized quote.