Contact Integra Team
Beit Hapa'amon, Hall 230, (POB 37), Hata'as St. 20, Kfar Saba,
Phone: +972 (3) 509-41-06
Fax: +972 (3) 527-31-76
Solutions offered by Integra:
- Establishment of dedicated response teams
- Identifying gaps in organizational preparedness vs. the client’s threats and risks
- Establishing and staffing a management team
- Organizing teams of volunteers from inside and outside of the organization
- Designated dedicated individuals
- Local Professional Teams
- Drafting a Team file
Training and coaching (including simulations and real scenarios) to create professional teams
- Crisis Management Teams
- Civil Defense Response Teams
- First Responder Teams
- Disaster Management Teams
- Security Teams
- Medical and Rescue Teams
- Governmental authorities / enterprises:
- Nerve Center Management Teams
- Day-to-day and Emergency Management Teams
- Rehabilitation Teams
- Assessment Teams
- External Assistance from auxiliary organizations (NGOs)
General response teams
Integra provides builds, specifies and trains response teams and teams of volunteers in crisis readiness and management for a variety of events, such as: Civil Defense, Emergencies, Disaster Management, Extreme Events, etc.
Most organizations are prepared to handle events using the general management procedures tailored to the current outlook, though they are often not prepared for events outside this scope.
The perception that people are the ones who deal with events and not standard practices or procedures is not fully appreciated in many organizations around the world. This is one of the major reasons for the lack of preparedness, inflexibility and, ultimately, a complete lack of resilience and security, both at the enterprise and personal levels.
During an event: Who responds? Who is ready? Who actually has the responsibility and capability to respond on behalf of the organization?
When there are no appropriate and skilled response teams:
- There are significant time gaps between: The event -> identifying the event -> preparedness -> response
- And there is a lack of preventive activity that can provide early detection of threats and symptoms.
A professional response team is the answer to these problems, providing three levels of essential prevention:
- Primary prevention - early detection of threats and risks
- Secondary prevention - halting the event, preventing the situation from worsening or expanding ("stopping the bleeding")
- Tertiary prevention - a quick return to normal day-to-day routine, damage control and effective rehabilitation
* In most cases, organizational response teams also serve as a vital part of the organization's contribution to the community, and can help, when disasters strike a population center organization and its environment, through the integration of the organization's employees, their families and surrounding community.
Integra specializes in building, coaching and training professional response teams and teams of volunteers to deal with a variety of scenarios and threats.
The teams created will be professionally trained and task-oriented in accordance with the purpose of preparedness that are defined together with the client, whether it be an emergency situation, disaster or in response to a specific need or unique requirement of the client.
Each team will be trained at both the team and individual levels and will benefit from the new leadership skills developed, according to Integra’s unique methodology.
This training will strengthen individuals and improve their contribution to the functioning of the company.