Contact Integra Team
Beit Hapa'amon, Hall 230, (POB 37), Hata'as St. 20, Kfar Saba,
Phone: +972 (3) 509-41-06
Fax: +972 (3) 527-31-76
Natural Disasters and Catastrophes
The client receives training and certification for the following skills and abilities:
- Dynamic Leadership™ - tools and skills to strengthen the leader, disaster navigation and re-transition to a stable and secure organization
- Training of senior managers / 2nd tier managers - an integral component of the dynamic leadership matrix
- Learning the correct principles to employ in the event of a crisis
- Development of a custom-tailored organizational survival kit
- Building, training and certification of specialized crisis response teams within the organization - qualified, skilled and ready!
- Screening and characterization of external assistance measures and alternative resources of assistance.
- Saving Lives
- Minimizing damage
- Resilience and organizational readiness
- High resistance in the face of severe turbulence
- Maximum preparedness to overcome - an organization fit to cope with any scenario
- Organizational flexibility with changes (internal and external)
- Strengthening the organization’s readiness and skills in day-to-day routine.
When an unanticipated disaster strikes, it is critical to implement an efficient response in the first 24 hours. The implementation of that response depends on three factors: dynamic leadership, resilience and preparedness, which ultimately make the difference between an organization’s success or failure to cope with an unforeseen challenge.
What characterizes a disaster?
A disaster is characterized as a negative event essentially greater than that with which an organization can inherently cope. Despite the lack of resources, a set of tools and skills is required to facilitate an appropriate immediate response to the event, with minimum damage and maximum transition to a rebuilding phase.
The better an organization is prepared for such types of events (awareness, training and practice), the higher the likelihood of a safe and effective response, thus minimizing damage, saving lives and ensuring continuity.
Integra Team instructs and prepares clients on how to change their way of thinking and how to manage in a disaster situation, including:
Changing resource allocation and management style, both for physical resources and human resources, and at the same time deploying employees and managers as Dynamic Leaders — so that anyone in the organization can demonstrate initiative, creativity, responsiveness and real-time crisis management skills.
The answer to this kind of event should come from within the organization’s leadership.
Integra Team instills the principles of conduct for these types of situations, as well as providing instruction and training to employees and volunteers of the organization in order to achieve an effective crisis-management team.
Dynamic Leadership™ — The training of an organization’s senior management, 2nd tier management and crisis-response teams is the key to building organizational resilience to threats. It can ensure the survival of the organization and a high structural organizational capacity in the face of serious upheaval and unexpected situations.
Our credo for disaster preparedness: an organization that is properly prepared for situations of crisis or disaster will be stable and ready for almost any scenario and challenge. An organization that successfully copes with these types of challenges undoubtedly emerges strengthened and more durable.
Extreme Events, Human Factors and Organizational Preparedness converge to influence management options for crisis-impact assessment and response.