Contact Integra Team
Beit Hapa'amon, Hall 230, (POB 37), Hata'as St. 20, Kfar Saba,
Phone: +972 (3) 509-41-06
Fax: +972 (3) 527-31-76
Crime and terrorism are on the rise globally. This has led to situations where, with increasing frequency, an organization or community is caught by surprise with a physical threat. The lack of readiness to respond to the threat results in turmoil for even an experienced organization, its employees and the community around them, extracting a widespread and costly price.
Extreme situations require an immediate and effective response!
Governmental response teams are best trained and prepared, but may not be available to deal with the problem due to restraints of time or distance; they cannot be relied upon, therefore, to provide an immediate response.
Governmental authorities are unable to give an immediate response to the emergencies an organization may face due to a wide variety of legitimate reasons, such as problems of topography, geographic distance, manpower, budgetary constraints, multitasking and so forth.
The response time is too long, resulting in the loss of life and damage to property which could have be avoided!
An instant response - saving lives and minimizing damage - can change the situation on the ground from failure and instability to success and resilience.
By providing employees within the organization and the community around them with short tactical training workshops, they acquire professional skills for managing emergency events in an organized framework. Professional training, along with the diligent use of existing technology in an organization, enables its personnel to operate independently at critical moments, provide initial assistance and shelter required in the field and handle the first response until the arrival of security forces and local government teams, whose task it is to end the crisis successfully.
Even a small, skilled team can make the difference between life and death for a large group of people!
- Immediate response and halting of the threat
- Minimizing of damage and treating casualties
- Management and leadership – situation snapshot, decision making and response in the field
- Efficient gathering of all essential resources - quickly!
- Bridging the gap in time - until the arrival of law enforcement and the local authority assistance
- Concluding of the event and helping the return to normal routine
- Rehabilitation and emotional support for victims and their families
The advantage of having a Response Team within the organization:
- Response time is immediate.
- Knowledge of the area: obstacles, risks and threats.
- Highly trained and skilled team.
- Sense of security.
- Strengthening and supporting governmental response teams (making a difference).
- Creating an instant situation snapshot for the authorities.
- Local leadership.
- Minimizing panic and trauma.
- Providing strength and stability - even in difficult times.